This leather roller press foot gives you more control and causes less friction between the foot while sewing or quilting on leather, denim, fur, suede, synthetic materials and napped or cramped fabrics.
This roller presser foot can effectively prevent the material from slipping or tangling (stretched materials such as sweaters and knitted fabrics or hard and fodder materials such as leather or vinyl), as the presser foot is rotated to the top layer and fed together. The bottom layer did not slip, so the top and bottom layers were inserted at the same time.
- Suitable for laminated fabrics, foam rubber, nylon, plastics and leather.
- Simple installation, easy to use, parts needed for industrial sewing machines.
- Reasonable size, light, easy to store and transport.
- Made of high quality steel material, anti-rust and high hardness.
- Application for Singer 17U / 18U sewing machine / 810 machine with high head / flat machine, SINGER, JUKI, CONSEW, ECONOSEW, ARTISAN, MITSUBISHI, TAIKO, JANOME 1600P and all other comparable style machines.
- Attach the presser foot with the leather rollers to the machine; adjust the position of the needle at the left end to sit next to the foot wheel.
- Place the gasket on the right side of the fabric edge, aligning the gasket flange with the raw edge of the fabric. Sew the edge to the fabric, sewing next to the liner.
- Place the second piece of fabric face down, aligning the rough edges of both fabrics. Using the same settings as above, seam through all layers, above the first seam.
- 1 * Sewing Accessories Roller Foot